We are looking, first and foremost, for a team-player. Someone who relishes the opportunity to get involved across a company. You must have a track record of collaboration and problem solving.
This role would be a great fit for someone entrepreneurial, someone who has their own opinions and isn’t afraid to speak their mind. We are looking for someone who is comfortable with not having all the answers, but who knows how to go and look for them.
Working with the NHS can at times be a challenge – someone with grit and determination who has the desire to make a positive impact through their work will excel int this position.
This is an ambiguous role with lots of potential for making the role your own - so we only have a limited list of must haves:
- Demonstrated ability to lead research projects (either through a professional role, or in academia)
- A track record of working collaboratively in a team
- Experience communicating clearly and managing multiple stakeholders on a project
- A structured and organised way of working
- Analytical skills and comfort evaluating trial data
Behavioural science will be an important part of Appt’s research. Whilst it is not crucial that you have a background in behavioural science, it will be an advantage.